Mr. DeLuca has practiced law for over 35 years, with a special emphasis in:
- Maintaining an advisory relationship with school boards to review current statutes,
- cases and trends in the increasingly complex area of education.
- Representing school boards regarding expulsions and suspensions.
- Solicitor for a charter high school in the City of Pittsburgh
- Representing manufacturers, distributors and vendors regarding legality and operation
- of electronic amusement games.
- Representing manufacturers of electronic amusement games in obtaining review and approval for new games to be operated in Pennsylvania.
- Advising liquor licensees regarding gaming, contests and tournaments permitted by the Pennsylvania Liquor Code.
Liquor Code and Regulations
- Citation Defense
- Liquor license transfers
- Advising liquor licensees in all aspects of compliance with the Pennsylvania Liquor Code and gaming legislation.
- Representing licensees regarding “dram shop” claims.
- Advising licensees regarding smoking/non-smoking regulations.
- Criminal defense for all Pennsylvania Crimes Code violations.
- White Collar defense in Federal Court.
- Tax Fraud defense in Federal Court.
- Criminal defense for all violations of state Motor Vehicle Code, including DUI defense.
- Corporate establishment/profit and non-profit.
- Serving as corporate counsel.
Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Construction litigation.
- Contract litigation.
Real Estate/Land Use Planning/Zoning Law
- Representing Zoning Hearing Boards.
- Representing landowners/developers regarding land use issues.
Wills/Powers of Attorney/Estate Probate
- Drafting of Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney and Healthcare Powers of Attorney.
- Representing estates.
- Pennsylvania State Courts, Trial/Appellate
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
Professional Associations and Memberships
- University of Pittsburgh, Juris Doctorate 1969
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science 1966