Pittsburgh Sex Crime Attorney
Have you been accused of a sexual offense?
Sex crime allegations are extremely sensitive. The consequences of conviction go beyond prison walls, and can very likely lead to a lifetime of stigma. If the investigation is underway, your head may start spinning about what to do or where to turn next. Don’t talk to the police without strong support on your side. Find some direction with the Pittsburgh criminal defense attorneys at PGHLAW.
In Pennsylvania, a sex crime, such as sexual assault or criminal sexual contact is a serious offense with long-term consequences, even if you are not formally charged. You may face the following consequences:
- A lifetime label of a sexual offender or sexual predator
- The possibility of important civil liberties such as freedom to choose where you live, to take certain jobs or even have custody of your children
- Being listed as a sex offender on the National SORNA and local Sex Offender registries, if you are subject to Pennsylvania’s Megan’s Law
An effective criminal defense can mean the difference between a jail sentence and a dismissed charge. At Eddy DeLuca Gravina & Townsend, we believe that there are two sides to every story, especially in emotional accusations of sexual crimes. We’ll eliminate the emotional components of your case and get right to the facts, launching an aggressive defense to protect your future.
Our defense team will work passionately to protect your rights and reputation
Sex crimes are becoming more high profile every day
- Aggravated Sexual Assault
- Sexual Assault
- Criminal Sexual Contact
- Date Rape
- Sexual Abuse
- Child Molestation
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Computer Crimes: Internet porn, solicitation
- Campus Sex Crimes
- Indecent Exposure
- Lewd Conduct, Lewdness
- Invasion of Privacy
- Solicitation, Luring, Enticing
- Promoting Prostitution
- Loitering for the Purpose of Engaged in Prostitution
- Violating a Condition of Community Supervision for Life
- Violating a Condition of Parole Supervision for Life
- Failure to Register as a Sex Offender
If your child has been accused of a crime it is important that neither you or your children answer questions, make statements or consent to searches by law enforcement.
Don’t let allegations ruin your life
If you have been charged with a sex crime, your future, your reputation and your freedom are all on the line. You can’t afford to make the wrong decision in choosing a lawyer. Contact us today for your free no obligation evaluation.